Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Sunday, August 7, 2016

A Special Thanks

I am writing this post specifically to thank Mr. Fidel and Mrs. Charo for everything they've done for us.

They have been and still are godly parents, who fear and love the Lord, to more than 60 children for more than ten years. For me, they are heroes of the faith that have responded to God's calling for their life with humility and willingness. Though it's tiring work, they've persevered in their work always trusting in God. I'm so glad I was able to meet them.

I thank them for their willingness to communicate with us and let us do something for them. I thank them for their prayers and hospitality, and their kindness and so much obvious love towards us. I thank them for making our stay enjoyable and full of joy!!

God is a God of wonders! All glory to His holy name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment