Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Monday, July 18, 2016

Two Terrific Parks!

Last week, I went to the Parque de la Familia (The Family Park) and Parque Vial (Park Vial)! My family and I had a splendid time!

My aunt Ruth, uncle David, and cousins David and Joey, who were visiting from La Paz (Bolivia's capital city), drove us to the family park at night. Why night? Because at night you can see the true wonders of the park!

The family park's main attraction is the fountains. The water changes color, height, shape, and movement. The most enormous fountain has a spectacular water/light show! Then there's three interceeding walkways were the water shoots out and forms a high arch over your head. The other two "fountains" are for people to get wet! Water shoots out of the ground forming two areas, an outer ring and inner ring with space in between for you to stand in! I got really wet!

After that we went to eat dinner at 10 o'clock p.m! Guess what I ate? Anticuchos (cow's heart)! The slivers of meat, all savory and chewy, were very yummy! What a fun night we had!

The day before yesterday we played in Park Vial. My family has been going to this park for as long as I can remember! My brothers and I climbed and slid down slides, played foosball, and basically jumped and ran all over the place for hours.

We had tons of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment