Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Come and Explore Bolivia with us!!

The Locklin family is going back to Bolivia! As some of you, who have read this blog before, might remember, my mom, two brothers, and I flew down to my mom's native country, Bolivia. My mom then had the brilliant idea of sharing our experiences with others through a blog. Thus, "Visit Bolivia with us" was born. That was two years ago in the summer of 2014. Now, she's handed down that responsibility of writing and posting our experiences in our 2016 trip to Bolivia to her oldest daughter, Victoria. That would be me.

But enough chit-chat. The real purpose of this post is to invite you to come with my family and me to visit Bolivia. Even though you can't physically come with us, (wish you could) I'll be writing all about our experiences there as we reunite with family and explore Bolivia's wonderful history and culture. That way you won't fall behind.

So will you join us for this great adventure? Tomorrow the journey begins! 

3 comments:

  1. So looking forward to following your blog, Victoria!! Praying for you all! Mrs. Salko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for a safe trip this summer. I'm looking forward to following all of your adventures with you. Jennifer Fesperman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria--I enjoyed following your family's travels in 2014 via your mom's blog. This year I am looking forward to reading about it from your point of view! Have a great trip--Ms. Barbie

    ReplyDelete