Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Andrew's kindergarten

Mom:  Andrew, what do you like most about kindergarten in Bolivia?
Andrew: I like recess the most. I like to play in the sand box.  I liked my kindergarten in Jacksonville better though.
Mom: What did you like the most about your kindergarten back home?
Andrew: I like the playground, calendar, PE, science, and music.

Andrew is missing Ms. Johnson and all his friends at Greenland Pines.Here is a picture with his new kindergarten friends.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you very much too, Andrew! Today is our last day of school and I am going to share your pictures with them this morning. Have a wonderful time in your mother's homeland and hopefully we will see you in August. Love, Miss Johnson and your classmates.

    ReplyDelete