Translate

Translate

Translate

Translate

Thursday, May 22, 2014

We are going to school! by Victoria

Today was our second day at "Colegio Despertad," which means "To Awake." It is a christian school.  So far, going to school has been a great experience!  I have made some friends and learned some things. The teachers are very nice. I try to work hard, since I don't homeschool in Spanish. What I like most about school is speaking  Spanish, learning, and having a good time with friends. Though I was nervous on my first day, now I am doing fine!

3 comments:

  1. What a great post Victoria! It looks like it is warmer in Cochabamba than it was in La Paz, the grass is still green! How much fun to use your Spanish language skills full-time! I am so excited to be following you on this incredible journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, you made a great post. We are enjoying the updates on your trip. I didn't realize you were going to be attending school while you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Victoria! Looking forward to more posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete